Listen: Party of Five
“Party of Five” Stars Lacey Chabert and Scott Wolf Share Their Heartwarming Reunion in Hallmark Christmas Movie
• Lacey Chabert and Scott Wolf, known for their roles in Party of Five, reunite 23 years later in a Hallmark Channel movie called A Merry Scottish Christmas.
• Despite fan speculation, Chabert and Wolf clarify that they will not play romantic leads opposite each other – instead, they are estranged brother and sister.
• The idea for this movie came about when Wolf starred in a previous Holiday movie for Hallmark; fans wanted to see Chabert and Wolf work together, eventually leading to the creation of this film.
• Chabert is grateful for the positive influence that Wolf and the other cast members had on her; it was a dream come true to be reunited with him on set.
• This story is meant to be heartwarming, showing love and family dynamics; both actors are thrilled to be a part of it.
Lacey Chabert and Scott Wolf, known for their roles as siblings on Party of Five, reunite on screen after 23 years in a heartwarming Hallmark Channel movie called A Merry Scottish Christmas. However, they want to clarify that they will never play romantic leads opposite each other.
Despite fan speculation, Chabert and Wolf insist that their relationship is purely sibling-like. In the movie, they play estranged brother and sister, traveling to Scotland to celebrate the holidays with their mother.
The idea for the movie came about when Wolf starred in a holiday film for Hallmark a few years ago. After the movie’s success, fans wanted to see Chabert and Wolf work together. They finally made it happen, taking the time to develop a great script.
Chabert is grateful for the positive influence that Wolf and the rest of the Party of Five cast had on her. Being on set with him again for this movie was a dream come true. The brother-sister dynamic in the film is relatable, and Chabert appreciates that Hallmark is diversifying its storytelling.
Overall, A Merry Scottish Christmas is a heartwarming story about love and family, and Chabert and Wolf are thrilled to be a part of it.