Hugh Jackman Shares Intense Wolverine Workout in Preparation for Deadpool 3
• Hugh Jackman has begun intense Wolverine workouts in preparation for the highly anticipated Deadpool 3.
• Jackman recently posted a video of him deadlifting 360 pounds to social media, captioned with #becomingwolverineagainagain.
• Director Shawn Levy described the film as a “bloodbath”, and expressed excitement about the chemistry between Reynolds and Jackman.
• Other beloved characters from the Deadpool franchise will reprise their roles in the film, including Blind Al, Dopinder, Vanessa, Peter, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Yukio, and Colossus.
• The planned release date is July 26, 2023 – mark your calendars!
Watch as Hugh Jackman gets back in shape for the highly anticipated Deadpool 3. After a hiatus due to the SAG-AFTRA strike, production is back on track, and Jackman is wasting no time hitting the weights.
In a recent video shared on his social media, Jackman deadlifts an impressive 360 pounds, clearly showing his dedication to becoming Wolverine once again. He captioned the video with “LFG” (let’s freaking go) and a hashtag that reads #becomingwolverineagainagain.
Deadpool 3, described as a “bloodbath” by director Shawn Levy, will feature the iconic characters of Deadpool and Wolverine, played by Ryan Reynolds and Jackman, respectively. The film was halfway through filming when it was halted due to the strike. Levy expressed excitement about the chemistry between the two stars and the opportunity to showcase them together on the big screen.
Other beloved characters from the Deadpool franchise are reprising their roles in the film, including Blind Al, Dopinder, Vanessa, Peter, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Yukio, and Colossus.
Mark your calendars for July 26, 2023, as Deadpool 3 is set to make its explosive debut in theaters.
Which other characters from the X-Men universe would you like to see join the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Share your thoughts in the comments or tweet @AdamBarnhardt to discuss all things Marvel!.