“The Curse”: A Dark, Hilarious Series About the Price of Good Intentions
• Get to know Asher and Whitney, a married couple, to revitalize a small town – until a curse is cast upon them and their good intentions go wrong.
• Nathan Fielder and Benny Safdie deliver an eye-opening satire with “The Curse,” exploring the consequences of well-meaning efforts gone array.
• This fully scripted 10-episode series offers viewers an unforgettable experience full of cringe-worthy humor, desperation, and urgency.
• Be taken along Asher and Whitney’s journey as they navigate the chaos caused by the curse and come to terms with who are the real losers in their story.
• Don’t miss out on this delightfully dark yet captivating show that will leave you eagerly awaiting the next plot twist.
Meet Asher and Whitney, a married couple with big dreams of revitalizing a struggling town. With their eco-friendly homes and a pilot for HGTV in the works, they seem like the perfect saviors. Until a curse is cast upon them…
In “The Curse,” Nathan Fielder and Benny Safdie deliver a biting satire that explores the consequences of good intentions gone wrong. As the curse takes hold, Asher and Whitney’s project unravels, exposing the true losers in their misguided mission.
This 10-episode masterpiece is a cringe-worthy yet captivating journey. Fielder’s signature comedy style shines, showcasing the awkwardness and desperation of the main characters. They strive to be the “good” white people, but their ignorance and gentrification efforts are met with gasps, groans, and laughs.
Unlike other shows, “The Curse” is fully scripted, allowing Fielder and Safdie’s genius writing to shine. Each episode is a carefully crafted blend of distressing humor and grounded urgency. The duo’s chemistry creates unforgettable scenes and character arcs, leaving behind an eerie atmosphere that matches the dark motives of our leads.
Join Asher and Whitney as they navigate the consequences of their actions, all while questioning who the real losers are in their story. Will their dreams of reviving a town crumble under the weight of the curse, or will they find redemption in the chaos?
Beware, “The Curse” is addictive, leaving you eagerly awaiting the next twist and turn in this brilliantly satirical tale.