Listen: Belle Isle Bridge
Experience the Paranormal at Detroit’s Haunted Belle Isle Bridge!
• Explore the haunted history of Detroit’s Belle Isle Bridge (the Douglas MacArthur Bridge).
• Connects bustling city to 982-acre Belle Isles island park.
• Look out for the mythical ‘Lady in White’, reputed to reside on the Island.
• Experience a spine-tingling encounter – park your car, honk thrice & await her beckoning gestures into the woods.
• Visit in midnight stillness for the best chance of encountering spectral entities.
• Find this hair-raising adventure at 7200 E Jefferson Ave, Detroit, MI 48214.
Discover the chilling history of one of Detroit’s most haunted spots, the Belle Isle Bridge.
Discover the chilling allure of the Belle Isle Bridge (also known as the Douglas MacArthur Bridge), one of the few haunted bridges in Detroit.
Built in 1923, this iconic landmark connects the bustling city to the enchanting Belle Isles – a sprawling 982-acre island park.
Legend has it that the restless spirits of those who leaped from the bridge linger here as ghostly apparitions.
Watch for the infamous “Lady in White,” rumored to reside on Belle Isle.
For a spine-tingling encounter, park your car facing Tanglewood Drive, honk thrice, and await her beckoning gestures into the mysterious woods.
For the best chance of encountering these spectral entities, venture out in the midnight stillness. But regardless of when you visit, prepare for an exhilarating experience on the bridge and the enchanting island!
Take advantage of this hair-raising adventure. Find the Belle Isle Bridge at 7200 E Jefferson Ave, Detroit, MI 48214.