Listen: The Marvels
Exciting Update: ‘The Marvels’ Adds Last-Minute Post-Credit Scene Connecting MCU to ‘X-Men’ Films!
• The Marvels has just added an exciting last-minute post-credit scene connecting the Marvel Cinematic Universe to Fox’s ‘X-Men’ films
• Scooper Grace Randolph was one of the first to report this unexpected change on October 25th, creating intrigue among fans
• Shortly after Randolph’s tweet, it was revealed that Kelsey Grammer’s version of Beast will feature in The Marvels
• Two other scoopers further supported this spoiler and hinted at thrilling connections between the two film franchises
• With The Marvels hitting theaters, viewers can expect an unforgettable cinematic experience with a mind-blowing post-credit scene bridging the MCU and ‘X-Men’ franchise!
The Marvel Cinematic Universe’s latest film, The Marvels, has just received a thrilling last-second update to its post-credits teaser. And guess what? This new scene finally acknowledges Fox’s previous ‘X-Men’ film series!
The news of this unexpected change broke on October 25th, with popular scooper Grace Randolph among the first to report it. In a tweet, she hinted at a surprise addition to The Marvels and warned fans to beware of spoilers. She admitted she wasn’t sure what the surprise was, adding to the intrigue.
But the surprise didn’t stay a secret for long. Shortly after Randolph’s tweet, the official Twitter account for the /r/DCEUleaks subreddit dropped a bombshell: Kelsey Grammer’s version of Beast will feature in The Marvels!
Two other notable scoopers further supported this spoiler. Even though they couldn’t reveal all the details, their statements hinted at exciting connections being made between the films.
With The Marvels hitting theaters, fans can expect a mind-blowing post-credit scene that ties the MCU and the ‘X-Men’ franchise together. Get ready for an unforgettable cinematic experience!