Listen: Tyler Perry Strikes Deal with Netflix
Tyler Perry Strikes Mega Deal with Netflix: 8 New Films on the Way!
• Tyler Perry has signed a multi-film deal with Netflix, taking on the roles of writer, director, and producer.
• Details of the upcoming films are being kept under wraps; however, viewers can expect thrilling and heartfelt cinematic experiences.
• The collaboration builds upon the success of Perry’s previous movie, “Six Triple Eight,” featuring an all-star cast.
• Fans can also look forward to the upcoming film “Mea Culpa,” starring Kelly Rowland and Trevante Rhodes.
• Both “Six Triple Eight” and “Mea Culpa” are currently in post-production.
• Tyler Perry is set to captivate audiences with eight brand-new films exclusively for Netflix.
Media mogul Tyler Perry is set to captivate audiences again with eight brand-new films under a groundbreaking deal with Netflix.
The Emmy Award-winning filmmaker is set to take on multiple roles as he writes, directs, and produces these highly anticipated movies exclusively for the streaming giant.
While further details on the plots are being kept under wraps, fans can expect nothing short of thrilling and heartfelt cinematic experiences from Perry.
This collaboration marks another milestone in his successful partnership with Netflix, following the critically acclaimed movie “Six Triple Eight, ” featuring an all-star cast including Kerry Washington, Oprah Winfrey, and Susan Sarandon.
Additionally, fans can look forward to Perry’s upcoming film “Mea Culpa,” starring Kelly Rowland and Trevante Rhodes.
This gripping tale follows a criminal defense attorney who dives into the perplexing case of an artist suspected of murdering his girlfriend.
With both “Six Triple Eight” and “Mea Culpa” currently in post-production, anticipation is soaring for what Perry has in store for viewers.
Prepare for an unforgettable cinematic journey as Tyler Perry’s creative genius continues to shine on the big screen!