Sylvester Stallone Reflects on 50-Year Hollywood Career in Netflix Documentary Trailer.
• Netflix is releasing a documentary about the 50-year Hollywood career of Sylvester Stallone, titled “Sly.”
• Directed by Thom Zimny, this documentary offers an intimate and inspirational insight into Stallone’s story.
• In the trailer, Stallone reflects on his experiences with rejection and discusses the importance of family over his career.
• The documentary follows Stallone’s candid interview with The Hollywood Reporter last year.
• Arnold Schwarzenegger also has a self-titled documentary on Netflix.
• “Sly” premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival and will be available globally on Netflix on November 3rd.
Netflix has released a captivating trailer for their upcoming documentary about iconic filmmaker and actor Sylvester Stallone, titled “Sly.” The documentary delves into Stallone’s incredible five-decade career in Hollywood, highlighting his notable roles in films like “Rocky,” “Rambo,” and “The Expendables.”
Directed by Thom Zimny, known for his work on “Springsteen on Broadway,” the documentary offers an intimate and inspirational look at Stallone’s journey. In the trailer, Stallone shares his personal experiences, revealing how rejection fueled his determination and perspective on his sacrifices for his career, ultimately realizing the importance of family.
This project follows Stallone’s candid interview with The Hollywood Reporter last year, where he opened up about his life and career.
Stallone’s longtime friend and former box office rival, Arnold Schwarzenegger, also has a self-titled documentary on Netflix.
“Sly” had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival and will be globally available on Netflix starting November 3rd.